Sunday 14 May 2017

Week 3 Term 2


This week is Science week. How exciting!

MONDAY 15TH MAY.


TUESDAY 16TH MAY.


WEDNESDAY 17TH MAY.
8.45 am School Singing and Holiday Reading Lucky draw.

THURSDAY 18TH MAY.
2.00 pm Kapa Haka

FRIDAY 19TH MAY.

2.05pm Assembly hosted by Room 12


A big thank you to the children who returned their holiday reading logs. I was a bit disappointed with the number returned this time (about half the class). Our Room 5 kids have all made such amazing progress in their reading this year and I really want to keep them motivated and reading through the holidays, too. Any ideas you could give me to improve the use of holiday reading logs would be great! Please, email me, send me a note, come and chat... I'd love to hear your thoughts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.