Sunday 20 August 2017

Week 5 Term 3

MONDAY 21ST AUGUST.


TUESDAY 22ND AUGUST.


WEDNESDAY 23RD AUGUST
8.45 am School Singing


THURSDAY 24TH AUGUST
Junior Go 4it
Kapa Haka


FRIDAY 25TH AUGUST
Pasifika practice
Marist Colts visiting

Assembly. Room 6.

Thank you to the parents who made it to our assembly on Friday.  I know it's tricky.  I was so proud of the kids.  Getting up in front of over 400 people is a little intimidating - especially when you need a step to see over the lectern.  I have a house full of 12 year old girls, this weekend, so I haven't had the chance to upload the photos and video - I will get to it as soon as I can.  

We are heading into week 5 - half way through term 3! Time flies when you're having fun.  This week we will start to look at retesting the kids who need it and we'll check our goals to figure out how we are going and where we are heading next. Expect a little bit of chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.